Warranty & Repair
Warranty Conditions of Garmin Products
- Guaranteed product reliability from production within 7 days * from the date of purchase and specified on the receipt, where customers can bring the product to pick up or deliver parcels to the company for inspection. The company will replace the new device and old model for Only available
- The device warranty(only device) is 1 year from the date of purchase and stated on the receipt. And will guarantee from production errors only (Not including batteries, Miss use, As well as breakage Damaged by use)
- Warranty for accessories within the box for 1 year from the date of purchase and stated on the receipt. And will guarantee from production errors only
- In the event that the GPS device cannot support the new map, the company reserves the right to not update the map in all cases.
- Termination of service for updating maps and software As well as after-sales service of each product model Follow the policies and / or announcements of the company, the manufacturer or the product owner.
- GIS Company Limited reserves the right to change conditions without prior notice.
After-sales service policy
Conditions of Repairing Service
- In case where the main component of the device is needed to be replaced, the company will deliver such device to Garmin Regional Corp. The process takes approximately 45-60 days (starting from the date of confirmation of repair).
- In case where the causes of malfunction are not covered by the warranty, additional service change is required.
- The warranty does not cover damage resulting from unauthorized alterations or adjustments which may be made to the device.
- Repairs are guaranteed for 90 days from the date of returning the device. The warranty of repair does not cover the device which is not sold by GIS Co., Ltd or authorized agents.
- The customer understands that the repair may cause a damage or loss of data stored in the device. The client is recommended to make a BACKUP before repairing.
- The customer accepts and understand that the company will keep the device for 90 days starting from the date which the company inform you to collect the device. In case where the customer does not collect the device within such period, the company reserves the right to destroy such uncollected device.
- The company reserves the right to change terms and conditions without prior notice.